Syncler unsupported path

Trying to download syncler provision app with rapid app installer. I keep getting unsupported path message. Using a nvidia shield. Maybe uninstall rapid app installer and reinstall?? Well it seems I can,t download anything through rapid app installer. I am using express vpn.

Try turning off your VPN clearing your caches. Then start over download then turn on your VPN also check this out. Syncler Provision App Tutorial

I have Express VPN set to Dallas in the U.S. and just downloaded the RAI so I could install Syncler Provision. Worked perfectly on my 4K Max with 2.66 GB of free space.

Almost every thing worked in that vid except actually using the package installed by “provision”. When I get to the point where I have to install a package a window opens with a key on my 4K Max and I have to go to Package installer | Syncler to enter that code. While doing this you have to leave the window open on the stick so after entering a package url, you can click done. Unfortunately leaving this window open means I can’t scroll down and choose a provider package to install in Kosmos and after you enter the code and click next it immediately wants you to enter a package URL before you can click done on the syncler screen on your device. So I entered it manually, clicked next and then clicked done in the code window on my stick and voila, I’m up and running. After 2 failed attempts I made sure to write the url down that was located in my repository so I could enter it in the window on the syncler site.

@michelobe46

Welcome to our community.

Install syncler first, then you use the provision app, click on provision when it’s done boom providers are in your syncler, just have to select one and it Installs.

@Miki

I don’t know what you did but glad it’s working. It’s q simple click process. Your doing it the manual way. If it’s orion then that isn’t on the provision app which will be done manually.

1 Like

No following Troy’s vid as mentioned I can’t simply scroll down to the packages, you have to leave the authorize code open on the firestick in Syncler and this stops you from scrolling down to choose the package to install. You have to add the URL manually, there isn’t any other way. I should have taken pics to show you.

@Miki

Strange, one you install syncler next you get the provision app, open hit provision and when its done open syncler go to my repo and pick one.

But at least it’s working for you.

Lol. In Troy’s RAI you use the second Syncler choice which installs Syncler first then following his steps there is a button down the bottom you click it says Provision and you click that to load all the packages in your repisitory. Very simple.

@Miki

Yea that’s what I said. Lol okay it’s working.

@michelobe46

Keep us posted.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick responses. Got me hooked up. Just deciding on the Syncler+ or not.

1 Like

There are many additional options in the Syncler+ that you cannot access in the free, some of which help with things like RD. It’s $19.95 USD for a year and 5 devices regardless of what it says on their main site, as they don’t provide an option to buy direct from them, and you have to use a reseller that they provide links to, and you choose the one you want, which is about $25cdn and if I can find a good advantage to having Syncler then I would get it.

@Miki

That’s incorrect.

@michelobe46

Syncler has a official store but it only takes crypto. Everything els is a reseller. Crypto is easy to use I would recommend coinbase.

Well I guess what I meant was in the app there isn’t any way to purchase the + . Now to find this “official” store. Aha it’s one of the links they provide but as I don’t, and won’t do crypto I only have the reseller route available. Tx for that Dracoo

@Miki

You go to synclers website to purchase from there store or one of the resellers. I used one reseller without issue and switched to crypto.

If you ever wanna try crypto look into coinbase.

1 Like