Syncler + suggestions

Just wanted some recommendations. Is the plus version a good move? I notice the cost is minimal and I get several dead links currently. I have RD installed and just curious if its worth the upgrade. The movie/show selection looks great and basically ive just had syncler “sitting on the shelf” . I set it up via Troypoints direction soooo should I take that next step:)

Hi @TXRon
Yes, you won’t be disappointed.

1 Like

@TXRon

Absolutely worth it and my favorite combo.

Cost me 15 bucks a month (cdn) it’s worth it.

Make sure you install the express packages. They are on troy and both are awesome.

1 Like

Thanks, I will look into the express pkgs. :+1:

1 Like

All set up, express etc… Troypoint site made it a snap. Now the testing begins with Dune:)

1 Like

@TXRon

Like any other torrent or streaming service if it’s not leaked or out on a platform you will only get cams.

Dune was leaked I’m pretty sure. The best indicator of a movie being the quality it says is how large jt is. The more the better.

But enjoy man! I’m glad you got it setup.

2 Likes

Thanks. This was a great addition. I have seen ZERO buffering after 3 movies(only paid attention to one:)…but kept it going to see performance. It is by far the best experience ive had compared to all other apps etc. I do believe that with Tivimate for live tv and series and syncler for the rest that you shouldnt need anything else. I should have put forth more effort on syncler earlier. I think I gave up after it asked for provider packages and put it on the back burner. But now all is good… thanks Dracoo for the express tip because I might have overlooked that.

2 Likes

Syncler+ is a bargain for what you get in return. It’s been very reliable, provides lots of links, and very rarely buffers. For those like subtitles, it consistently provides a list of subtitles to choose from.

3 Likes

I just downloaded and set up Syncler + with RD this morning. All I can say is WOW!!! Wish I would’ve done it so much sooner.

3 Likes

It truly is amazing :boom: :+1: :boom:

1 Like

I use Syncler with RD and get many links that I don’t get on other APKs. My questtttion is what makes + better for the price? Thanks

I really like Syncler! The sources I get are great however they are all torrents therefore I think a VPN like Ipvanish is a must for this app.

Enjoy

@Remy

The express provider package. Has the edge over free.

Faster and more links. And lots more support for it.

1 Like

What is the best way to pay for it now . Been doing a lot of reading here and some seem to be having trouble with the+ and paying any suggestions

@Bigrich

Buying keys from syncler is done with crypto. People struggle with crypto so they have to use the approved resellers. For PayPal and such.

I used one and had no issues but I also have crypto using coinbase.

I suggest buying from syncler with crypto.

1 Like

Thanks I have no idea about crypto I will have to look into it thanks

1 Like

@Bigrich

Crypto guide.

Linked.

Hope this helps. FYI coinbase does do I’d verifications last I checked. But i was selling too.

Little off topic sorry.

Syncler is the best. Make a topic on crypto or pm me or something for crypto.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll check it out . what about prepaid visa card

So what would be the advantage if you already use RD? I get really good links and videos are great with RD, so having + give me much more links and better quality? Thanks

I know many think syncler is a wonderful app. For me it does absolutely nothing, and I certainly wouldn’t pay for it. Anything it does I can do myself But it proves one thing, you make an app, someone will like it