Syncler provisional app

Is this an update of the syncler app or specifically for use with real debrid.?

@Mercyfate

Whats the question? The provision app just gives you a repo for scrappers.

The real debrid you syc under accounts

2 Likes

I just saw this on the troypoint letter. So sometimes apps are only good for real debrid users. I like the syncler app and didn’t know if this was an update of this app. Should have made that a little clearer.

1 Like

@Mercyfate

All good.

It adds all scrappers so you don’t have ti manually install

1 Like

Cool, thx appreciate it.

1 Like

I installed the new app and followed the video but every time I click on a movie it says provider not installed. What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

@Mercyfate

You have to follow the guide. Go to your repo and pick the scrapper and click install.

Kosmos use bouncy.

Express use jacked up without orion.

I got all the sources in Kosmos but express is grayed out. But that’s for the pay service I presume. Also after the update to safety dot. It doesn’t stay on when you turn your service on. Even tho it’s toggled doesn’t turn on when you start up.

2 Likes

@Mercyfate

Thats a separate issue, feel free to make a topic regarding that.

As for syncler yes express is there paid service which nets you a different experience with scrappers.

The express provisers in this provision app are updated and worked on all the time and are always updated. Syncler team is working on a faster setup for that, its been talked about in their discord. So when that update hits paying for syncler ends up being the best choice. But thats up to you. Kosmos works just fine with bouncy.

Ok that sounds good. Thanks for the assist. I’ll start a post on the other issue at hand.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.