Syncler Provision App

I tried to download the provision app from the rapid app installer. Got it installed. Signed on for Syncler Plus and looked for the various Express packages. None showed anywhere on the app I installed. Instead it took me back to the tedious package installation page and asked for the urls. This is the reason I dropped Syncler in the first place. I’ll assume that I did something wrong, but what?

Have a look at this. It might help

2 Likes

@chelseaejk

Welcome to the community

Follow the above guide. Works perfectly.

3 Likes

I am not getting the opportunity to click the provision tab at any point of the installation. After allowing unknown sources, the installation begins immediately and it installs the standard Syncler. And yes, I’m downloading the Provision installer app.

@chelseaejk

You have to install syncler first, then use the provision app.

Yeah. That makes sense. Back into the breach.

Exact same thing happened to me when I was installing the app on a new TV. And I know how to do it the hard way (just follow Troys directions to a T).

1 Like

Thanks. I got it done. Following directions takes all the fun out of it.

3 Likes

so I cannot find a download for the syncler provision app anyone ? The link at syncler does not work for me, It reads file cannot be found.

Use the :mag_right: feature on top of forum page - search for Syncler provision app - first topic is Troy’s tutorial on provision app - read through it and it will steer towards the github link that hosts the provisioned app.

Search is your friend - most answers have been addressed already in other threads that search will uncover for you.

1 Like

Best Syncler Provider Packages for Kosmos & Express 2022

GitHub - SynclerScrapers/repository.synclerscrapers: External providers combined into one, easy to use repository for use with Syncler

1 Like

yea I used search 1st I missed the GitHub hyperlink that thing is tiny lol but thanks for the reply and Powerfader thanks for throwing a link up for my blind butt lol