Syncler + provision app can't download or install the app 1

Dracco please don’t answer with cookie cutter pinned post as I have spent days on this.
I have gone through everything.
On GitHub I can find the Bin file but can not download it. Through Syncler app I can get codes for providers but it never works. This is driving me nuts as been doing this stuff for 10-plus years but this is making me feel stupid.
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Well the cookie cutter pinned topic is how you install syncler. Instead of the provision app follow the guide to manually install it. I dont like when people tell me they tried everything because it typically means they haven’t. There is alot of user error when it comes to syncler, you will need a phone or a different thing to use a browser then install providers.

If you have s+ all y ou need is ONE express and ONE cosmos provider. If you dont have s+ you can only use kosmos and only one works. For s+ users use jacked up and manually install and forget about the provision app. Sounds like you are not installing the codes properly and its failing. Use a phone or tablet for the browser part.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.