Syncler premium not getting links

Troy I downloaded apk from rapid installer program. It opens up no links found. Am I missing steps ?

hi troy, is there a problem with syncler apk, I have followed the instructions to the letter 3 times and still no links, thanks, jimmy

Hi I would love a copy of your syncler settings.
My email is sergeant86@yahoo.com
Thank You

Hello @blackden60 I don’t do anything special. I simply go through the exact tutorial here and use the first Express link that we indicate - How To Install & Use Syncler on Firestick and Android TV Box

Anyone not getting sound on certain TV shows?

yes, some shows are AC3 encoded, not supported by MX player yet. Check a h264 file instead of h265

Gabe hi there may I have copy? carsonbii@sbcglobal.net

Hi Troy,
I’ve set up my new Buzztv x5 and via your tutorials i have installed my kodi addons, including syncler with provisions… I’ve tried several times to get the premium packages and it seems very complicated to do with webmoney and paypal. do you have a tutorial on how to accomplish this purchase. You had atutorial for real-debrid and it worked without a hitch, but with syncler plus i’m going around in circles.
Can you help me.
Thank you in advance

fyi…syncler has a new update out today

If you’re using the MX Player then you may need to add the AC3 codec, but I thought the latest MX Player in the RAI has it now. If not.

This topic was automatically closed after 39 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.