Syncler No Sound

Finished watching the flic, backed out, chose the same link…SILENCE???
Going to clear data and reinstall everything and see if that clears this mess up…
hahahahaha…Hard Core now man.

Just cleared Synclers data, reinstalled everything. Cleaned apps, rebooted cube & Tv.
Now I’m not getting any sound anywhere on both Syncler or Kodi?!

If I go into my Tv master volume settings and switch from PCM to Bitstream Syncler and Kodi work, but my others apps won’t. I’d have to reset my Tv every time I switch back and forth if I go this route…

1 Like

That is so crazy. I admire your stick to itivness.

Found it…HA!
I’m stubborn that ways. Never quit, never surrender, never get mad.
Makes celebrating the win that much more sweeter man.

Simple fix too. hahahahaha. Well, it was this time.

I reset the Sound to factory settings in my Smart Tv. Now It is listing all Three players, PCM, Bitstream & Dolby whereas before I could only chose either PCM or Bitstream not Both or all Three which is necessary to play my streaming apps, paid for apps and then the Tv all of which require different tunneling for a lack of term or codex?

I tried all five movies that were giving me a fit and all three are sounding off loud and clear on the three links I applied for each movie.

The PCM tunnels basically plays everything but for streaming links, whereas the Bitstream only plays the streaming links. Dolby of course does what Dolby has always done, Dolby stuff. hahahaha

It seems this was the cure Miki…

Hey! You’ve been an awesome winggal kinda wingman thingy…Thank you so much for sticking this through with me, you and Ron…
Y’all are so appreciated.
Jeffrey

3 Likes

Wow. You da man. Way to go. You are amazing. I admire your tenacity. Now go enjoy some of those old movies. Grab a beer, some snacks and settle in for some much deserved enjoyment.

2 Likes

Thank you. Gave me a run fer sure.
Got me a lemon tea, some chili and fried catfish and hushpuppies and I am happy as a meadowlark.
Getting ready to put on some Dr Zhivago.
You’re a champ and have a most blessed weekender and enjoy your precious circles of friends and family.
Till next the time Miki. Have a Yippi Ki Yay Day and enjoy.
Jeffrey

2 Likes

Glad its working again, feel free to come back with any other issues. :slight_smile: