Syncler info please read

Hello again, I just wanted to give you some heads up on syncler.

If you are in the app and it’s telling you to install packages but they are already installed that’s not you the system is down

If you back out and reload syncler and get failed to install null error code 2 or however its displayed and can’t get in then Syncler is down. If you also get a error saying no sources, back out and search again they will reload, this happens off and on.

You will get this error if your internet is down
You will get this error if you need a update.

So check those first. If still the error syncler has a sub reddit and you can check status there.

Uninstalling and reinstalling won’t work if syncler is down so before you do make sure to check all that other wise you will have to do it all over.

This error isn’t covered and I wanted to make sure everyone using who pays is aware of what it means. As in there is only 3 times this error will come up.

Thank you to everyone! I hope you continue to enjoy syncler.

Buying keys

You can buy multiple keys they don’t start until they are in syncler. As soon as your key expires your put the new one in and then your count down starts. They only start to expire from when you put keys in syncler not from date of purchase. So you can key stack.

Provision app

Install syncler first then setup real debrid, once done then use the provision app. Alot easier this way. You will see your package providers in your repo. Incase this does not work, do the regualre way, you only need ONE kosmos and ONE express.

Always check for updates

Important settings for all users especially synced with rd

Syncler+ Login = the Syncler+ Key revieved upon purchase

App+Data Management
Touch Nothing

Accounts
Trakt
Add Account
Sync On Start up - ON
Check In - ON
Debrid
Add Account
Enable Metadata Detection - ON

Android TV (IF YOU HAVE IT)
Home
Sync All Channels
Rebuild All Channels

Visuals
Thumb Zoom - 150%
Show Keywords - ON
Link List Refresh Frequency - 0
Enable Text Badges - ON
Force TV UI - ON
Force Hide Notification Bar - ON

Content
Debrid Cloud - ON

Link Resolving
Number of Link Resolver Threads - 20 (shields need 20) others 10-15.
Enabled Advanced Meta Data Detection - ON
Prioritize Cached Torrents (Movies) - ON
Prioritize Cached Torrents (Episodes) - ON
Prioritize Torrent Sources Over Cached Hoster Links - ON

Link Filtering
Skip Resolving Non-Debrid Links - ON

Link Validation
Touch Nothing

Playback
Auto next - ON

Provider Packages
Use the provision app, if you cant use this app do the manual install, you only need ONE provider.

Payment
Faqs
Free: bouncy ← this one sometimes has issues, it has nothing to do with syncler.
Paid: jackedup without orion
Paid: orion with rd (manual install) ← This is done with orions api key as a provider. You need to go to your orion panal and do the setup there, then copy your key when done.

when doing payment on this site your VPN must be off, it conflicts with the secure checkout.

Provisional app website.

25 Likes

Yes I can’t connect to their website either.

5 Likes

@REDPEPPER

Welcome to our community!

It is back up now. If you get it again, refer to this pinned topic and check the reddit forums.

Any other time this happens it needs a update or you internet is down or having issues.

4 Likes

Is Syncler down? I paid to renew early and can’t put in my key code. It says my subscription doesn’t expire until December 19 2021. But on the Syncler site it says expired. Not getting any premium links and as I said can’t put in new link. It only says COPY. No way to contact them.

5 Likes

@REDPEPPER

No it’s not down.

Your key is good till it expires then you buy a new one.

You can only put a new one in when that one expires. It’s a little annoying but it’s how to log in the code. It’s running off that key.

You can kill the app clear the data completely and you will be able to put your key in, use the new one.

But nothing saves and you will have to redo everything.

4 Likes

Thanks for the information. I’ll get back to you on or after December 19th if it doesn’t clear. I probably won’t clear the app it’s to complicated. I hope you have a was to let them your customers are unhappy with this problem. They are accepting my money but I’m not getting what I’m paying for.
Thank You

2 Likes

@REDPEPPER

I don’t work for syncler. I didn’t even know this was a thing until I saw someone post it on reddit as I was about to do a early upgrade.

If there is a way around I will post here. There may be, but I have not gotten around to it. I suggest you go to their support or on reddit and bring this to their attention as there very well could be something I’m missing, and if I am i will update this topic on subscriptions.

In the mean time until such info comes in only pay the day before or after it expires.

Sorry about that.

I will be sure to add this info In this topic after se research as been done incase I’m wrong.

I’m a customer my self, but it’s an highly recommend apk so this is why I made this topic to cover errors. This info I will add too.

Edit: your key that you bought stays inactive until your current one expires. As soon as you put a new key in it starts thr expire process. This allows you to stack keys.

5 Likes

I had the same problem I have been renewing early before and it just extended the experation date. I was worried if i let it expire that i would have to reload everything again. hope that doesn’t happen

5 Likes

@Duhpepper

Hello, you can renew early, but your key won’t activate until your current expires. Also your new key won’t start until its been activated. You are safe to buy a few keys ahead of time. I typically buy 2 4 month keys, that way I don’t have to do anything for awhile.

4 Likes

I just joined and installed on my Shield. I upgraded my old firesticks to the new 4k. I’ve installed syncler successfully until it became time for me to add my syncle +. I’ve stupidly forgotten my account info.
Any advice would be appreciated!

3 Likes

@pxsmith1

Need to find your key it’s sent to whatever email you used. Get the key enable it good to go.

1 Like

Yep, start digging in the trash folder. Then create an iptv folder and keep everything related there. This happened to me before. Luckily my trash folder still had it.

5 Likes

I have a secure finger print protected folder on my phone and keep all my passwords and login details there.

5 Likes

Files are your friend!~

7 Likes

Thanks, I think I found it!

1 Like

Hello TP thank you for this post. I just installed Syncler + and purchased a premium key when I try to inter code for providers the Package installer | Syncler. website can’t be found when I try to play a movie it says I need to add a provider.
Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
Terry D

2 Likes

@Show6819

Following the tutorial on how to install provider packages. You will need a phone or second device to get installed properly. If you have s+ install express. Then use on of the packages in the tutorial.

4 Likes