Syncler Error 2/15/2022

Anyone else having issues with Syncler?

Fire Stick app Error:[Z:-2,null]

Pulling up Syncler.net results in attached error.

looks as if syncler is doing maint or some update, I would imagine it will be back up soon.

2 Likes

Hopefully just an update!

I thought that might be the case. Hoping some other can confirm it’s not just on my end.

Guess I’ll switch to SmartTube and find something there.

1 Like

I’m getting a similar error.

I was about to post my problem with Syncler just now, when I first checked if anything was already posted. I am not getting that error message mentioned above, but what I am getting is "provider packages not installed’. Except that they are installed? I just watched a movie on Syncler. I rechecked everything, nothing looked incorrect. I deleted Syncler to do a fresh install from RAI but it will not download. I can see the icon on my FireTV but it doesn’t actually download. Is this something that should self-correct once the server is updated or whatever is going on? I do have the premium package.

1 Like

Yes!! I have 2 Fire Sticks and neither Syncler nor Cinema HD are working on either one. I tried Unistalling and Installing and it will not install. Trying from the TP Rapid App Installer. What is going on?

1 Like

Yes I get the Provider package not installed and I too have Syncler +

1 Like

Just d/l a new provider package and install it…job done

2 Likes

Just now checked and everything seems be working as it should. They probably were doing some sort of maintenance?

2 Likes

Update your provider package. If that doesn’t work then uninstall provider package and reinstall.

2 Likes

Syncler is down. Please wait till it’s up.

2 Likes