Syncler Crashes constantly-unwatchable

Its basically pre scrapped data utilizing rd links, so when you use it its super fast and doesnt have issues with cloudflair encryption and other isssues. Its my main go to with rd. But i wont push it on you. Rd is good.

Check it out.

No offence taken Dracoo. I personally just canā€™t figure out what I am doing wrong where they donā€™t seem to work very well for me. I wish they would work as well as they do for the rest of youā€¦ Guess I will have to look into it and see if I have missed a step or installed/setup something incorrectly. Thanks for the info.

I notice you recommend Crew/Seren for Kodi, and I donā€™t disagree with you. Only issue, againā€¦could be me, is that currently with the latest version of Crew that it is constantly giving me the notification ā€œAdding to Libraryā€ when I donā€™t use the Library and all settings in that tab are turned off and have never been on. Not sure where this is coming from or how to make it stop. I have done fresh installs, factory reset my Shield and re-installed all apps from scratch and it still keeps happening. Doesnā€™t happen on my Firestick 4K though.

As for Seren, i seem to keep getting stuck on the Trakt sync process at 100% Watched Shows. I have left it alone for well over 30 minutes and it stays there. Not sure how to fix this, as this issue is the only reason I am not using Seren anymoreā€¦hangs up my device.

Thoughts?

1 Like

I will post in your topic about it, letā€™s leave this up for the current issue at hand.

1 Like

Back to the Syncler discussion. I was nosing around inside the app and discovered something I need to ask about. The Express provider package that I installed a year a so ago following your TP suggestions, doesnā€™t seem to be there. Under the Express Package is something called Squizzle Ultimate. It says it installed in Dec. and was updated July 6th. What is it? Was I hijacked and what Express packages are you suggesting these days? Going from memory but the one I found on your site was bit.ly.sync (spmething like that). Thanks again!

1 Like

Thatā€™s what mine says also ā€œsquizzle.ultimate. Running on :three: different :fire: :chopsticks:. Only issue Iā€™ve had was all of them one day all the provider packages disappeared and I had to reinstall them.

Iā€™m having the same problem. My paid Syncler crashes constantly. At first it was once in awhile, now it crashes while searching. Iā€™ve added storage to my ftv and reinstalled several times, it will be okay for a movie or two and then either quits to Home Screen or crashes and shuts down completely. A waste of money.

Doesnā€™t fix anything for any of us but itā€™s good to hear Iā€™m not losing my mind or imagining it all. Maybe someday Syncler will fix the problem or Troy can figure out a work around for us. Sadly Syncler is such a pain to install that I hate thinking about re-installing it. Bad thing is Syncler is the only place I can find to watch certain movies.

Hope Troy keeps this issue in mind and maybe tell us about this weird ā€œSquizzle Ultimateā€ that we did not install on Syncler.

It sounds like youā€™re using all the best programs and add-ons Kodi with the Crew. Seren with Rd. They all work great and are presently. Stremio with Torrentio or Orion and Rd. are also the best combinations out there. Syncler and squizzle ultimate are good too. All of these are working fine for here so not sure what issue is if itā€™s your box or some kind of install problem. But I would try reinstalling the syncler stuff. Maybe do a deep dive with xplore or something like it because it sounds like thereā€™s a part of the app still left in there thatā€™s giving you errors. Keep trying! youā€™ll figure it out

Iā€™ve had no issues with mine. Bu my dads has crashed twice and had to do a re-install. Not sure what the issue might be. I have a Samsung smart Tv 55" and Dads is a SOYO 55" smart Tv.
His does load different and seems not to be app friendly. Iā€™ve frequently had to re-install Discovery and Sling and now Syncler?

Last night I couldnā€™t get Syncler to work at all. Did a restart of the app (which supposedly clears things up) but it didnā€™t help. Then tried 10-12 times and could not get it to work. So I went looking for an alternative. I discovered Homelander inside Kodi played all my old movies that I normally had to rely on Syncler to watch. All my movies worked fine, so now I will use Homelander, Trakt, Real Debrid and all debrid synced up and Syncler is going on the trash heap of history! At least for now!

1 Like

My syncler has been working fine also I wish I had a solution for you all I can say is keep trying and good thing you have a backup. Mine is stremio which is also great :v::grin:

Another strange part of the equation is that when Syncler is in a serious crashing mode, I will also get a popup that says Google Play Store has stopped, so I say close it and sometimes it helps Syncler to work but not often. Hate to say it because I loved TVZion and then Syncler when it first started. The last update finished Syncler as a workable app. Itā€™s going to the trash heap since there have been no answers that have helped.

Jericho,
Have you considered just buying and setting up a cheap separate device for your father?
That might be less of a headache than dealing with his TVā€™s UI/OS.

1 Like

So appreciate your advice and are looking into that.
I have him on the same setup as I have, just different brands of Tvs. I kept in mind when I purchased everything to add his viewing preferences, Sling, Discovery, Peacock and Syncler. Itā€™s why Iā€™m confused as to why he is having issues with the addons/apps and Iā€™m not unless itā€™s his Smart Tv. I recently had issues with mine not playing sound and thought it was my programming apps. But found that it was my Tv settings.

Donā€™t know if this will help anyone here but I had problems with syncler crashing or freezing frequently after the last update. I tried every conceivable combination of settings and provider packages to no avail. (I have S+ btw). Finally what worked for me was to uninstall bouncy kosmos. I have had no issues whatsoever since removing bouncy. I have tried reinstalling bouncy on occasion to see if the issue is resolved but the problem always comes back when I do, so I just stopped using bouncy.

If you get a pop up saying google play store crashing that would be crashing your syncler. Something is up. I havent had a single issue with syncler unless using a crappy box or something.

I havent had any time to look into as i said i would. I do apologize. But last i loaded onto 3 devices without issues. Its not hard to install at all just requires steps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.