Surfshark with fanduel

Living in FL prohibits me from sports betting with fanduel. I’ve had my sister who lives in CT place bets for me which is a hassle. I’ve been told that fanduel can identify all vpn’s and will not allow it’s use. Is there anyone that uses surfshark with fanduel with success for sports betting? I’m able to wager on horse racing with fanduel, twinspires,TVG and others but sports are not an option. It’s either continue going thru my sister or opening an offshore account. Thanks in advance for any help.

not really and its hit and miss. You can try swapping servers but they already know where you are and on that alone might blacklist you. Dns swapping also could help but logs are still evidant. Try surfsharks no borders feature maybe but still those pesky logs…so its a gamble

Pretty sure it’s not doable because even when I place a bet on horse racing initially my location is verified and if I place another wager 15-20 minutes later my location has to be verified again before it’s accepted in case I maybe traveling to a state where illegal. Really a hassle so now I bet elsewhere. I suppose it will soon be legalized in FL, so stupid with so much money bet on sports legal or not. Thanks

Fanduel betting app won’t even let me access it if I have Surfshark on my phone at all. Even if it isn’t connected. I have to uninstall it to use that app, never seen anything like it.

I’ve heard that from 2 others neither are TP users so I thought I’d ask here just in case there was a way. Looks as though I’ll have to use my sister. I mostly bet on horse racing, been doing it over 50 years. I usually donate betting sports but I enjoy watching an event more if I have a few bucks on it. Thanks for your input and best of luck betting.

I’m also in Florida and have had friends look into this extensively. So far, no such luck.

1 Like

Well I guess we will have to wait for the politicians to legalize here in FL. It was for about 2 months and law suits shut it down. Thanks for your response, I guess I’ll close this now.

1 Like