Surfshark VPN Review

I don’t use my iPhone or iPad without it

1 Like

I just try to not use any sites on my phone that could compromise me, i.e., banking, cc purchases, etc… I do that at home on a secure private network!

Me too…I may be in the minority, but I mostly use my phone as a phone…very seldom as a computer…maybe if my internet goes out. If flip phones could text like smart ones…I’d get another one. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Yep, once I retired 10 years ago, I really have very little use for a phone. I only use it for texting and to order a pizza.

My next phone will also be a flipper. I upgraded from a Samsung S5 to a S8. I got the S8 only a few years ago long after I retired…stupid!

Problem is this phone will probably out last me! Lol

1 Like

Back when the portable cell phones were coming in (after the car bag phones) I started with a big ole Motorola flip top…then a few years after discovered the Nextel 2 way/phone combos (contractors/construction & technician/route workers used them almost exclusively)…now that’s a phone I liked…chirp chirp walkie talkie…instant talk…instant end…or call up & talk…before the smart phones & texting came about…of which I’m slower than molasses at.

The beginning of downfall was the creation of the beeper. That made it possible for the wives to find you! :joy:

I’m old enough to remember when all the cool kids had blackberrys :joy: :grimacing: :sunglasses:

You’re young. Calculator? Hell no abacus. :crazy_face: :face_with_peeking_eye:

Had them all! The Pearl, Bold etc. Loved our BlackBerry’s!

2 Likes

Very good review, im also curious to see about the merger with nord. I would love to see no price changes.

1 Like

I agree. I like the price of Surfshark

3 Likes

Ive had surfshark for over 2 years now ive not had an ad on my android box since using this vpn.they also have a anti virus app built in which you set up to scan every day.ive not had a virus or add problem since using surfshark.i would recommend getting surfshark.now

2 Likes

Great SurfShark review. Very disappointing that it doesn’t seamlessly support Real-debird. Has that changed since the review was published? Thansk.

Well, my price won’t change until mid 2025. By then i won’t remember what i paid! Lol

2 Likes

Hi, as an existing customer, how do I get the 85% off + 2 months free? My current subscription expires January 2023. Thanks.

Have you tried RD with shark? Ive never had any issues but Troy and others say they do…

Not yet. Still loading up the new nVidia. Presently I am working on a home screen for Wolf? I still have about 20 30 more m3u and epg urls to load.

I had to re-up my RD sub today and to do that I had to kill the vpn on my pc to pay. But RD on my box is working fine with vpn.

My RD renewal last month required me to shut off my VPN to pay. Once I paid I restarted my VPN. I always have it running with RD and never have an issue.

1 Like

It would appear that SS is not compatible with Unlinked. Not good. Hopefully it’s something I’m not doing correctly.