Surfshark VPN Latest Release for Firestick & Google TV

Surfshark came out with 3.0 update anyone know how to update to that on firestick? Mine is 2.8 on firestick after it updated Last week! Is that update for pc and phone only?

Thanks

Go to the App Store and download the update.

My fire stick 4K Maxx would not update that new revision. I had to download a new app off of troypoints toolbox.

@Sandman57 You can always update or install the latest version of Surfshark through the TROYPOINT Toolbox. Just go through the typical install procedure and if there is an update, it will simply update your app.

2 Likes

did this yesterday and worked like a dream. had problems not updating when trying for the last 3-5 days. thanks

2 Likes

Appreciate it thank you!

How do you get your cell phone to update to version 3.1.1 on a Android cell phone. Particularly the Galaxy 21 plus.

I have the S21+ 5G and you can’t. They roll out the updates in a regional release and god knows how they do it. By serial number I suspect. My wife and I bought identical S21+s a month apart and hers gets the updates weeks ahead of me. Just checked mine are you talking about the ui update? Mine is 5.1