Surfshark version 2.8.2.10

My FS max is using SS v2.8.2.10. I’m getting a notice that this is an old version. Went to the TP toolbox and downloaded what’s there and got the same version.

1 Like

On my nVidia Pro I have SS v.2.8.2.11

Yea, my Shield updated to .11 and other boxes only to .10.

2 Likes

Thx. You got your version from the toolbox?

No, I believe I downloaded it from the SS website…I think?

I was able to use the “update” prompt on the Play Store to get the Shield updated. The others, I used the APK from SS website.

I keep getting update now on my 4k firestick too. Version 2.8.3.6. Says downloading, I install, it’s not updated , also tried tool box but it’s only 2.8.1.10. Don’t know what’s going on

If surfshark has a critical update they will push it to you for manual update if not so critical they will allow your repo to update when it gets around to it.

2 Likes

My Mecools just updated to version 2.8.3.6. Odd my Shield was on 2.8.2.11, and the KM6s went from .10 and skipped .11 to this new version.

New version = new advertising!:sunglasses::sunglasses:

After playing this update game unsuccessfully on a couple devices, I found the easiest way to get to 2.8.3.6 was to just completely uninstall the existing version. Then I installed 2.8.3.6 from the Play Store. Took about 2 minutes from start to finish…

2 Likes

Kinda stinks to put back all your defaults and settings, but not bad lol.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.