Surfshark Update

Hi, Troy, thanks again for all your latest updates, however the version I have of Surfshark is 2.8.2.8, have I missed something along the way.
Thanks.
Jimmy.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize they updated to 2.8.2.8, I was still on 2.8.2.7. Thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

I’m @ 2.8.1.8 (android tv) it says I’m using the latest version & can’t find anything newer…I believe there are different version #s for different types of devices…but…??? Where/what did you update to 2.8.2.7?

google always slow rolls updates. Get it at their website if you cant wait. :+1:

I updated my phone from Surfshark website.

On the app itself, it says latest version…when I go to the website no option to update, whether I sign in or not…checked several places but can find no updates past mine. :face_with_diagonal_mouth: This is for my KM6…so…

I wouldnt worry about it, the playstore will eventually uodate. Only reason for immediate update I would think having app issues… chill :sunglasses:

1 Like

Best thing to do if you want the new version just uninstall and reinstall. That’s what I do. With the code log in, it’s simple and quick

Hello Everyone, the downloader code referenced in this article should always be pointing to their most recent stable APK. This is linking directly to the latest release on their website.

5 Likes

Muchos Gracias Troy…that brought me up to the front of the bus with the cool kids :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like