Surfshark settings for NVIDIA SHIELD & Fire TV Cube

Ok.I will post back the results later.Thanks.

1 Like

greaaaat idea :joy::roll_eyes: :eyes:

Hey…when in doubt…start all over & :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

SS is funky when another VPN is installed along with it. The only one of 5 that I have that actually detects another VPN even though its not running

I am on Bell Fibreop.This shouldn’t make any difference?

Hey @chuckman Not sure what your current status is…whether you started all over or not. Just wanted to add this to the mix, as it can determine the status of your Tivimate player. You can put this legal, verified playlist into it & run it without a vpn…please let us know how things are going. :cowboy_hat_face:

https://i.mjh.nz/PlutoTV/us.m3u8

I even started over on my cube and I’m still getting the same results.I’m starting to get puzzled with this vpn.I will try what you posted above,pangaetech.

So if its bypassed its not going thru the vpn at all?The same as split tunneling in ipvanish?

To answer your question…yes…bypass is the same as split tunneling…something you probably would NOT want to do with Tivimate, if you are using an “unverified” iptv service.

I thought so.I don’t want to do that.

Copy…the link I sent is ok to watch WITHOUT your vpn…as it is just PlutoTV in M3U8 format…exactly same as the app you would get off of Playstore/Amazon et al.

2 Likes

I think I will part ways with this program and stay with Ipvanish.I have tried it on 2 shields a cube and a firestick.It seems this program is buggy to some customers.Thanks for the info guys.Have a great day.Ipvanish worked in all protocols.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.