Surfshark not playing well with several things

This is a list of things that I have had problems with since I switched over to Surfshark would appreciate any help with why this is happening.1)iptv2)downloading addon on kodi3)streaming on silk browser each time if I turn off Surfshark the problem goes away, I have tried changing protocols and servers, but to no avail. This is both on fire, TV, cube, and Nvidia shield.thanks for any feedback

1 Like

Not experiencing any of those issues and I am using a Nvidia Pro myself. In fact, am using it now watching a Will smith movie called “Focus”. Pretty good movie, too. No issues whatsoever.

can’t comment to the Kodi thing. Don’t like or use Kodi. Even in this forum there seems to be a ton of people having some sort of issues with Kodi and builds.

As far as streaming, I just did a short test and did not notice any problems. The stream played as normal. Although, if you are streaming sports. Keep in mind, it is a Saturday, and the servers probably are getting crammed!

You say you are experiencing the same issues no matter which device you are using. Therefore, I would be looking at the stream, or your IP service as the possible culprit. Why not try a free vpn like Proton VPN and see if the problem reoccurrs.

Is there any stage slappage in it? :face_with_peeking_eye: :astonished: :eyes:

Well, actually, Yes! He plays a con and tutors a girl in the art of the con. Kinda like a present time “The Sting”.

Well…that’s not like academy awards drama…but I’ll look it up on imdb & check it out. :roll_eyes: :grin:

Con game movies are good with the right actors…The Sting probably being the most entertaining…altho some of the old black n’ whites were pretty entertaining also.

BTW…used to love the original Mission Impossible series back in the day

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.