Surfshark New York - IPTV Playlist Error

Nope, its been doing that even before multi-hop was implemented. I have SS on my router and phone, tablets etc and have noticed weird connection types before, however as I always do on my pc(linux) boot-up is check ip’s dns etc. Often while connecting to say NY, you will find a foreign addy in the connection. I have contacted SS about this in the past and to them its a normal occurence in the “scramble” :disguised_face:… and in my test even when you see that strange country you are actually connected to NY :dizzy_face:… I usually swap dns for peace of mind anyways :joy:

1 Like

May be even if I’m not using it

That shows New York. I’m going to do more testing after work

I use Nord which works well (as far as i can tell anyway) on my Shields/BuzzTV boxes & computers. However i, like others, will pick another location in Toronto & sometimes Google Mail & Hotmail go bananas - they show me somewhere in Europe!! They lockdown my accounts until i prove it’s me that’s in Germany (??) or Czechia (??) - ya right. I contacted Nord & they suggested the same thing ‘Money’ did, run dns leak test.

It doesn’t happen all the time but when it does, it’s a royal pain!

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.