Surfshark issues

have you guy’s contacted them about the problems your having?

Yes I’ve been in contact with SS in the past through via email. They have helped quite a bit in the past with other issues and able to get them corrected however this issue is so isolated nobody’s unable to actually pinpoint the problem. I’ve had my annitiliti internet speed tester upgrade cause my surfshark kill switch to activate. Sometimes when I switch apps the kill switch will activate or the SS will just disconnect from the internet without even the kill switch being activated. These issues are kind of isolated and it’s very difficult for anybody to pinpoint.

Multiple times and have posted the support conversation here

One time I was able to get my surfshark over 700 hours operating without a problem, probably a record. Lately I’ve been able to only get up maybe 75 to 100 hours or something happens.

When ever I had a problem, I never emailed.Just get them on chat and they will do their best to help. They will stay online as long as you need them to, hours and hours and even through shift changes. Forget email. They are very responsive and know their stuff. Please let us know @AJS1

I’ll pass it’s not that serious.