Surfshark interfering with IPTV

Surfshark has been interfering with both my IPTV services,basically not working with vpn on. One provider said do not use the VPN. I never had this problem with IP vanish. Is there any settings or anything else I could do to avoid this problem I’ve tried different locations, but that doesn’t work and is also time consuming. Thanks

What are your speeds with the VPN on? Also, try New York if you haven’t already.

Speed usually around 125 mbps,NY does work best,but even that interferes at times

Your iptv provider may not like the vpn connection. Try asking them on this, and if they tell you not to use a vpn you may need to switch.

3 Likes

Try changing your protocol in your VPN, some are better than others for streaming.

2 Likes

I agree with this. If your service is telling you not to use a VPN and isn’t willing to work with you to make it work, I would head for the hills.

2 Likes

I agree with Dracoo on this. When they tell you not to use a vpn…I say run. First its a copout for their crappy service or just stupid…most likely both.

Lmao :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.