Surfshark Earns #1 VPN Ranking by TROYPOINT

is it on automatic? mine is on auto but generally stays on wireguard

Since I went to Surfshark, I always have selected Wireguard vs having it on Auto and letting it choose. After testing, I believe it works way better and stays faster. But now it just does whatever it wants apparently lol.

Surfshark continues to flip from Wireguard Only setting, to Automatic protocol. It seems like when something changes or it reconnects, I’ll have to go and check and flip it back. My speeds plummet with Automatic, so I’m not thrilled with this. I think it is this new update.

In case anyone was curious, I figured out why this is happening. I now have the TDUK apps that I use daily, cache cleaner and app killer. When you clean cache and restart the Surfshark app, it will flip the setting from Wireguard (only) to Automatic. I’ve tested many times and my speed needs that Wireguard setting, the Auto runs slow as Moses. Now I’m kind of hoping for a whitelist on the Cache Cleaner app lol. I’m not sure exactly what my next step is to keep that setting in place, but I’ll report back!