Surfshark Discord

Anyone else in the Surfshark Discord channel?

Im not but sounds interesting. Is this listed on their site?

Full of a lot of info. You have to contact support and they will email you a link

1 Like

She told me they don’t have Discord support.

I was hoping to check that out…I must not be important enough to Surfshark. :face_holding_back_tears:

She must be a newbie. Been on it since I joined SS

Dang…yea I dont doubt they have it. Not sure why she had to lie to me about it lol.

LOL. Someone in India or Philippines flipping through the support pages must have skipped that one accidentally. These first-tier tech support people are very entry level for all of these online businesses. Most of you have waaaay more tech smarts than even their tier 2 or 3 people.

2 Likes

@TROYPOINT Any chance you have a contact at Surfshark that can get us the SS Support discord link without having to go through these chat support folks?

2 Likes

Just for the heck of it the other day, I asked support to send me a link to Discord. I was kind of hoping this would work to post here for others to join. I have not clicked on link yet because I’m thinking it’s embedded with my email and seeing I already belong, it would be a waste. Not sure though

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.