Surfshark dedicated ip

I received an email re surfsharks dedicated IP address, seems to be a good idea. Just wondered if anyone can think of any cons against getting one.
Thanks in advance
k

I just dont see the true benefits in paying extra for this. Especially just for cord cutting. Am open to hearing someone else’s opinion about it. Maybe I am not thinking of the advantages, but seems like it would be more beneficial to not always have the same IP address, like rotating IP on my phone.

I ordered it but it doesn’t work with android/google tv. I had to get a refund as it only works with windows at this point.

well that scuppers my plan thanks Criggy

I really dont think a dedicated ip would be worth the cost especially if you are trying to prevent buffering. Imho it would be for better suited like interactions with a bank or similar use.

thank you for your comment txron

$2.49 a month for the next two days. Is a dedicated IP worth it? Thanks

Only if it works.

I have a service that’s been blocking my VPN. Requested an URL that works with the VPN, but the new URL didn’t solve the problem. My dedicated IP is $1.75/month and solved the connection problems.

It was worth it to me.