Surfshark Amazon Problem Has Been Fixed

I decided not to pursue my usage of surf shark VPN as they have too many glitches and complaints from their users . Glad you got yours to work.

1 Like

Very valid point to make @TP-Dracoo Iā€™ve been a SS user for over a year and a half and just a couple minor issues as we donā€™t live in a perfect world (at least I donā€™t) and their customer support was fantastic when I needed them. Do it through website and you can try Discord, but that route takes a bit as someone from support is not always on

1 Like

SurfShark location based services do not work with Xfinity app. Works fine with IPVanish or NordVPN
Contacted SS support. They said they havenā€™t opened it up yet. So yeah, not much help.
That was a quick switch from Troy from IPVanish that was the greatest VPN in the world. Pw suddenly itā€™s SS.
Does Xfinity work for anyone when using SS?

I use xfinity app to watch my local news channels. My internet provider service is based outside the wash dc area and I need to use a vpn to change location.
Xfinity app wonā€™t even start when SS is active.

I like SS features. But if it doesnā€™t support the xfinity app( biggest cable company in US) location based services it is highly lacking.

HELP

I have Xfinity internet and SS is working for me.

Did you have to change any setting to get it to work?

I have Verizon FIOS

I am using Xfinity APP. Not Xfinity internet

I have FIOS internet

Other Apps work fine. Just having issues with Xfinity APP

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Yeah but for 2 days Iā€™m trying to get customer service at Surfshark nowā€¦Iā€™m getting ready to give up.

How are you trying to contact surfshark customer service. Iā€™ve never had a problem contacting them. They may not have the answer Iā€™m looking for they may not be able to help me but at least theyā€™ve always replied to my questions.

No. I can only read the comments, not post anything on Discord. I keep asking for a code and it doesnā€™t workā€¦

After you get to the Discord site. Then you have to click join. I think it will be displayed on the lower portion of the screen.