Superman Kodi update 1.7

Fresh download 1.7 Superman build…note don’t update on notice go to clan wiz do it from wizard…if you watched newsmax if you click mad titan sports search for fixed news and click on newsmax …also you get the fixed movies click on for hbo…etc not all of them will download but you get a guide on what’s on

After one day the newsmax add on buffered constantly unable to watch another cancel woke job…

Superman won’t update from fresh install need help

When the update notice appears to update disregard back out of go to main screen… go to add ons click cmanwiz wait for build menu. Click on build…scroll down to Superman do not click just move cursor to right on fresh build click ….for some reason when that notice ask if you want to update and click fresh build nothing Happens thus you must do it from cmanwiz…

I have been using Kodi with Superman build. When I downloaded the lastest kodi, i have found that most of the movies are not there. It shows them on the build and when I try to download them with the Crew, the movies are never there. Is this a kodi or superman build or are there better builds. Thanks

I use to use Superman build and crew app but they now require debrid download thus your search will freeze and need to reboot…I don’t use debrid still use non debrid sources.