Super Bowl Drawing Winner Announced

Congratulations to @swvickery for winning the drawing!

Since nobody predicted the right score we did a drawing among those who chose the winning team (Chiefs).

@swvickery I’ve sent a private message to you requesting your shipping address for the streaming device. Please reply to that asap.

Thanks to all who participated in this fun giveaway! There will be more.

8 Likes

Congratulations for the win!

1 Like

Congratulations @swvickery enjoy your new toy and STREAM ON!!!
Thanks goes out to Troy for his continued generosity.

2 Likes

Congratulations Swvickery :boom:

A friendly reminder, never bet money on a sport that’s scripted like NFL & WWE :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Congrats on the win. Have fun with the box. And thank you Troy for doing this.

1 Like

Congratulations to the winner. Enjoy! A special thanks to Troy for running the contest.

1 Like

I was off by only one :bangbang::bangbang:
24-23 Chiefs
Did you do the drawing by closest predictions or just by who predicted the winning team?
(Can barely say it, but, CONGRATS @swvickery
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

LOL jk :hugs::wink::sweat_smile::joy: – TRULY CONGRATS @swvickery :+1::clap::dizzy::raised_hands::football::football::football::football::football:

2 Likes

I’ll give you my shipping address and then I’ll make sure to send it on to @swvickery
:sweat_smile::rofl::joy::nerd_face::disguised_face::crazy_face:

Congrats to the winner…
Then again,
When it comes to Troypoint,
We are all Winners…

1 Like

Congratulations @swvickery on a great win. Enjoy the powerstation 6, its gonna be awesome!!

1 Like

My prediction was same too 24-23. And had I won, this would have been my first ever streaming device. :tv:

1 Like

We can’t all win. Done in a fair and impartial manner. More drawings to come.

For those questioning the rules and how we picked winner you can still find the rules in the actual drawing topic.

1 Like

Congratulations! I didnt win the streaming device (i predicted 24-21 Chiefs) but i won at the book :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wasn’t questioning the rules @TROYPOINT
I was just having a little fun :grin:

1 Like

Didn’t bother me one bit that I lost …
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Just kidding folks. Just a little levity for some fun :grin::sunglasses::dizzy::+1::rofl::clap::crazy_face::sweat_smile::clap::heart_eyes::wink:

I’m very jealous lol congrads to you.

1 Like

Congratulations on the win enjoy the toy

CONGRATS!!! Enjoy the new toy.