STREMIO with Torrentio

If I have installed Stremio with the Torrentio addon per Troy’s video instructions, do I also need to install any of the other addons in Stremio to improve functionality? What about the Stremio addons for subtitles?

1 Like

You should do a search and read all the guides. Torrentio is probably all you need but you should get a few others especially if you use rd and orion

4 Likes

I need CCs got CHS (can’t hear stuff). I download all the CC apps. When looking for the best feed WITH CCs it is Galaxy TV usually found with 720 Pirate Bay. Galaxy TV is synced better than the others.

Personally I would add every single addon there is that has any interest to you. It is on their server, takes no resources from you and will open up many things but true, Torrentio is great. No need to limit to that though.

3 Likes

If you are one who prefers watching movies with subtitles, then Use Open Subtitles.
This is one of the most popular Stremio addons available.Open Subtitles is an official addon that comes pre-installed. It has subtitles in French, Spanish, Korean, and many more languages, enabling you to comfortably watch movies. You can also convert any French or Urdu movie into English and have a cross-cultural viewing experience.

2 Likes

Thank you all. Ended up downloading most of the movie/subtitle addons EXCEPT 2 for Stremio, which caused the app to freeze. Also inserted real debrid into the torrentio addon (nice tutorial by Troy). Must say that we have yet to watch anything in Urdu on any app, but enjoying our first Korean tv series.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.