Stremio, which version?

Saw the post regarding the latest Stremio update. I’m wondering which version is the best for the firestick (there are 4 available): ARM, x86, ARM64, x86_64?

Find out your firesticks hardware then download the right one. You can download hardware checker to find out. but the one on the RAI will work for your stick, as i pretty sure android 9’s abis supports all of it side from x86, it is a 32 bit only tho.

ARM64, x86_64. Or just download the one meant for android as fireos is android 9.

1 Like

If you go to Stremio - Freedom to Stream and scan down the system auto detects which version is the proper one for your device and highlights it.

3 Likes

Yes, the android page has all four versions on it.

I don’t believe you can do that from the firestick(?)

Or just download the one from the RAI. The latest version just changed how it handles m3u, by adding them.

2 Likes

Yes you can. I do it for every stick I program. I use the downloader app. Here is a screenshot on my Max now.

1 Like

Ah, OK, use the downloader app. I take it the ARM(32) is the version to use.

2 Likes

As you saw in my pic. On the firestick it will detect your system architecture and highlight the proper version you should use and mark it “Recommended Download”.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.