Stremio updates and new features

That’s why we have you guys! To do R&D, :smile:

:astonished: :wink: :school: :student: It’s TXRon, he’s the edgumakated one.

2 Likes

I dunno Miki, I wouldnt be using stremio if it wasnt for your constant singing about it :rofl: :roll_eyes: :grimacing:

1 Like

Uh oh busted ! :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Tried to put cuttly in there but wouldn’t take it, but holy crap there is already a lot of channels!

3 Likes

I will try this on my rig at some point

2 Likes

Others seem to have it working. Not me though. Lots more reading but as I have TiViMate I’m in no hurry.

I updated Stremio on my 4k max, installed Stremio IPTV, clicked the gear wheel which took me to a browser window, selected U.K. and USA from the drop down list and hit install.
I now have nothing but. Revolving purple part circle which goes on forever.
I was about to press the reply button when suddenly it finished. Going to the menu I now see loads of entries in tv channels.
Patience is appparently a virtue!

2 Likes

Ahhh. Maybe that’s my issue. I didn’t wait. It locked up on me, or so it seemed, and I had to back out using the home button. I’ll try again and wait longer. Part of being ADHD.

1 Like

This might be an issues on firesticks. Using stremio has a lot of features and now it seems they want to be a iptv player so it actually might take up more resources. You might be better off with tivimate for now. Im on my pc and haven’t gotten anything going yet. But i didnt do much.

1 Like

You could be right. I to will test it out when I have time. Isn’t a priority for me, as, like you say, I have TiviMate and don’t need another iptv player. Have a good weekend TP-Dracoo.

1 Like

It’s still new to so more updates im sure. Time will tell just keep testing it.

2 Likes

Go behond just the iptv addon and install the “stremio iptv” addons, it will add hundreds of iptv channels. My issue is finding a way to filter out the un-wanted channels. Without that option its worthless to me.

I couldn’t figure out how to get rid of the unwanted channels either. I had to open it twice before it would show up. Weird?

Thank you for that tip testing on pc. You can filter by region if you configure it btw. actually its more organized on my pc… and it works well. alot of channels.

Kinda’ reminds me of that “Mega M3U” from Github a while back…overwhelming :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

OMG yes. I still have that list just not active.

Not sure what the issue is either @Miki but I got locked up a few times on my x5 last night and again this morning, had to hit home button to get out. Both times this happened I was installing addons, don’t even remember which one it was :rofl::joy: as I was on a mission. So I’ll have to try that patience thing to.

1 Like

I just opened Stremio and the Tv section is gone and the add on is also gone. What is going on?

Windows version 4.4.159