Stremio/Torrentio/Real-debrid

I installed Stremio a long time ago but did not use it as I found it frustrating at the time. As my knowledge has grown :thinking: I used it last night. Torrentio links show but I would like to add RD. As Torrentio is not listed in the addons anymore I do not know how to configure it for RD. Can anyone tell me how to add real debrid to Torrentio or can I just add it to Stremio itself (if that makes sense). Also is there another addon that is as good as Torrentio. I have it on firestick 4K

1 Like

Try here for Torrentio.https://stremio-addons.netlify.app/

2 Likes

Join the stremio group on Reddit. There are a lot of great tutorials on how to set it up and use it properly.

4 Likes

https://torrentio.strem.fun/configure

Sorry westy, I missed your post. This is done more easily on a device yhat you can copy/paste on as the code key is a lengthy one.

1 Like

The code sure is long :slight_smile: I am feeling pretty stupid right now and appreciate replies. I use troypoint insider on my laptop. I can get to the Torrentio on my laptop to enter an RD API but how do I do it on the firestick? Torrentio links show on stremio (on firestick) when I select something to watch, but there are not any RD links…to add RD to my firestick Stremio I would have thought that ON THE FIRESTICK I would have to select Torrentio in the addons of STREMIO and configure to get RD on the firestick. But, alas it is not in addons. Oh my this is hard to explain and I am not sure if I am being clear. Also, is there another addon within Stremio at the moment that is as good as Torrentio. Thanks in advance for your patience with me

Will PM you shortly.

1 Like

You only need to do it on one device. Once entered it is automatically applied to every device you have Stremio installed on. If you don’t see it, then log out of stremio on the max, and restart the max, then log back in.

Hi there: I went to that site on my laptop and entered my RD API. Then a window opened

I thought a long time ago I had added an API for RD. I guess now I have screwed things up (not surprised) as it gives this “warning” I have duplicated. I generated another different API and do not know how to correct the warning…oh my…this is how we learn when things go wonky.

I don’t think that is a concern…maybe?

You can always uninstall and start over.

Thank you for your message. Crikey, I am still confused:) I have several devices. I did installed Stremio recently on a device …when I signed in …all is good with torrentio links and whatever I installed previously under my login. There are lots of links but no RD. I just wanted to add RD and not sure how to do it as it is not in addons. I tried on laptop ‘torrentio’ but get a warning two RD api’s. (but still no RD links in stremio). I apologize as there are numerous links but I just was trying to figure out RD . By the way…you contribute so much information to this site I appreciate all your input.

Post removed by user.