Stremio, Torrentio not loaded

Downloaded and installed Stemio. However Torrentio did no show on the Add-ons list. What is the solution?

I just searched in the app an it comes up

I had same issue, but easy fix to use the link provided above (to Stremio site)
Hit copy link, and type the link into the +Addon
It’ll load right up

If you go to the link, I provided above, on a device, like your phone, where you have stremio installed, you simply find the addon you want, click on the install link, and it will be installed. No need to copy/paste anything. Install on any device and it will appear on all your devices with Stremio installed and logged in. Once Stremio is fully configured on one device that configuration will appear on any device that has Stremio installed and you are logged into. You can even go to your buddies how and if he has Stremio installed you can log him/her out and you log into your account and your configuration is immediately applied, just remember to log out before you leave their place.
I just use my phone as it’s so easy and it’s portable.
Have fun and Stream On!!!

1 Like

Anyone else having installation issues? Getting no streams message in stremio on my gen3 firecube. R.Debrid is valid until Nov.Get the green installed tick on firecube add-ons list but I don’t think it is configured properly on my Samsung phone or Lenovo tablet. API token is copy and paste to cut down on human error. Any tips would be most welcome.

Try getting it properly installed on one device. I found my phone was the easiest. Once you have Torrentio and RD installed you can configure any other options you want. Run it to make sure everything is running as it should including your RD sub. Once done then on any other device you own, uninstall it on those same devices if already installed, reboot your device, reinstall it, log in, resync your devices and you should be g2g.

2 Likes