Stremio question

I haven’t run into that actually. Rather a nice screen layout with all the episode markers above the Season, that turn green once you watch them Each have a synopsis of what it’s about, even the ones that have not aired yet do but of course can’t be played yet so all upcoming episodes as well. . Same as Stremio does at the side of the information, Imdb rating etc. I think only twice have I grabbed an episode on stremio because the link was not performing. I found that Stremio lost your place in past if you didn’t watch the series all the time. I suppose it comes down to personal taste regarding this. Either can work of course, I just prefer Film + for TV. I hope you’re having a great weekend. You know I am a huge stremio advocate.

It’s never lost my place. But ya, it’s why we have choices. To each their own. Have a good evening wiz.

It’s not? What is out there that’s better?

Do a search. Im not entertaining this conversation.

Simple question. I’m not looking to argue which is best but just interested in what you think might be better(?)

3 Likes

I’ve followed all the tutorials everything on TP and the only thing I’ve got to work consistently on stremio is the IPTV integration but stremio is illegal for me anyway not trying to lose my account with my ISP over a terrible app anyway I don’t need VPN for any of my other apps/services so I’m sticking with them

Personally, I group these streaming apps into 2 tiers. I think Syncler +, Stremio, Weyd, and you could argue maybe a couple others including top notch Kodi add-ons should be in the Elite Tier. All the other free ones I lump together in a faraway second place. Cinema, Film+, Bee, and on and on and on. Just my opinion.

1 Like

Illgeal… thats funny. Technically anything without proper content accusation is illgeal.

There is nothing wrong with stremio. You cant get it working Becuase you are not setting it up properly. The best way is to do it on a laptop or pc once its done you login anywhere els and the info is cloud saved.

You wont lose your account. Dont use a vpn if you dont want to but because it streams from the torrent is why you should use one.

@sktn77a

Well i have said it many times from my perspective. Stremio is an excellent choice i wont knock it down. Wasnt trying argue. Syncler weyd with rd and orion is my setup and perfer it.

How many times do i have to warn you?

I’ve been banned 20 times another time isn’t going to hurt read my username

Yea, and when permanently ban you and your vpn from loggin on you wont be coming back.

Sorry for the spam here.

@MetalBuck

I hope you where able to absorb the info and get stremio going. It is a great app.

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

1 Like

Thanks for that info. I’m going to try it and see if I can get more of what I’m looking for.

Ah, OK, thanks. I use Orion with Stremio. Haven’t tried Syncler or Weyd - maybe I’ll give them a go when I get a little time.

You know I have a Orion on streamio and when I watch my shows I always see the Orion’s links but always go to the other links. For some reason that Orion doesn’t work for me. and as far as Kodi I take my hat off to anybody who can make it work right I’ve said it once here before and I say it again anybody can make Kodi work great for them is excellent I take my hat off to him\ her.

2 Likes

Looks like somebody’s got a new avatar. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Orion works OK on my Stremio. Not quite as good as Torrentio. Kodi with The Crew, Asgard and Seren works fine also but it’s a lot slower than Stremio so I rarely use it except as a media player for my NAS files.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.