Streams for us ver 3.1.2

i am using sfu ver 3.1.2 it doe’s not have the option to use an external player it just has a built in player 1&2 but they are are not described in the program, i am trying to add mx player or vlc any help would be great

Select the gear icon and go to settings. Go to Player Selection on the right. At the top right of the screen, select Add Player. Scroll down to find the name of the player you want to use. The player needs to be already installed. If not, install the player or players you want to use, then follow the above steps and select the player you want to use. Hope this helps. Let me know how you make out.

thats my whole problem , that option is not there

is there another version i am missing

No problem. I looked again. I think you are in Player Settings. That is for the built in players 1 and 2. Instead, go to Player SELECTION. Then you will see it. Follow my instructions after that.
Now help me out. Where did you find the version number? I want to compare mine with yours. Get back to me.

1 Like

i side loaded it by using troypoint.com/fsuxc
P.S. thank you for the help

also i do not have the player selection either

thanks for the help , i got it ,i was using the wrong down load link i took off the xc at the end and it works great thanks again

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Glad it worked out for you.