Stream Foreign TV Series

When I want to view a foreign series (non-english) in an APK such as Cinema HD/Film Plus. Bee TV, Stremio and others they will show the Series plus the latest episodes. I then try to stream an episode and no streams come up to watch. I am a RD user with VPN in use. A bit perplexing

Have you tried KODI? I watch a lot of foreign series and usually able to find playable streams that have English dubbed audio

1 Like

I have had mixed results with Kodi so I tend to stay away from it. Which Kodi stream do you use that works. Thank

I get about 90% of my VOD Content (Shows/Movies) from KODI and the rest from my IPTV VOD. Been with the same Build Dev (Grindhouse) for over 5 years now and depending what Addons are running smoothly will utilze 1 or 2. Currently Homelander and The Crew have been working great for me for a very long time now

1 Like

Thank you your reply was very helpful

With Stremio using torrentio with RD if any streams are available they will show for you to scroll through and choose the one you want. Of course, as with any app, if there aren’t any available sources to stream from, than that is usually due to the overall lack of interest for that product.