Startup Show Sound Issues

I did a suggested update to the Startup Show app. Now I have NO Sound on anything! I am using an ONN player. What the heck happened and more importantly how do I fix?

Here’s a start.

There is no sound from the TV while streaming or casting apps.

Check the following.

1. Check if the TV volume is extremely low or muted.
  2. Check if sound is output normally from sources other than apps (such as broadcasts).
    If there is no sound from sources other than apps, refer to the Sound issue article.
  3. If issues occur on a specific app, check the following.

If issues occur on specific content:

The content itself may not contain audio. The audio format may also not be supported.
NOTE: Also check the help website of the relevant app.

If issues occur on all content in the app:

Try the following.
NOTE: If there is no sound while casting, check the following on the app of the casting device.

1. Restart the app

2. Sign in to the app again

3. Update the app to the latest version from Google Play Store

4. Reset the app
    5.NOTE:* The following procedure is for Android TV™ or Google TV™ models. If there is no sound while casting, check and perform the operating procedure for the casting device.

5. Open the Settings screen.[ How to access Settings](javascript:void(0))

6. Select Apps.

7. Select the relevant app.

8. Select Clear data.

9. Select Clear cache.

10. Select force stop.

11. Launch the app again from Home screen.

12. Perform a power reset on the TV.

13. Update the TV to the latest software. For how to perform an update, refer to the
    How to perform a software update article.

14. Also check the help website of the relevant app.

15. If issues occur even on other apps, refer to the YouTube™, Netflix, or another streaming app installed on my BRAVIA TV doesn’t work. article.
    5.NOTE:* If there is no sound while casting, try restarting the casting device.

Also, you can try to Force Stop clear cache and restart.
Can you play using an external player such as VLC or MX Pro. If so, then give that a try.

Here an article to peruse.

:white_check_mark:[Updated] Startup Show app not working (down), white screen / black (blank) screen, loading problems (2023) (99images.com)

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.