Startup of Kodi Builds

I have never used AD. There are others here that use it.

Click on 3 dots bottom left - click on the flag - at top you will see ‘Send Hgmartin a message’ (make sure dot is placed to the left of this option. Type your message & send - viola!

Just saying… The crew and mad titan are the two main things my build is built on. It’s not a storage hog.

i agree, Fire Sticks are not good at handling a massive build like xenon plus. It’s over a gig worth of storage space on your device with a handful of extra addons installed. this is more than likely why you keep seeing the “Working” popup. If you do want to put a build try the new Skeleton Crew 1.1 build. It has everything you need without the bloatware and it only consumes about 500mb of storage. I’m running it on one of my mecool boxes right now for at least 3 hours straight no issues. As for your question how long does it take to load when you start it that depends on a few things. If you have a PVR installed. If you have the wizard maintenance set to clean kodi daily etc. The devices that i run xenon plus on i have it set to do a cleanup only once per week and i do have the PVR installed. It only takes about 30 seconds to update but yeah. Xenon is not a good choice for a firestick in my opinion. either go with stock KODI with a few addons or give the Skeleton Crew a try. Best of luck

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.