StartMail Question re: Print Option

I just finished viewing Troy’s video regarding StartMail and didn’t see a button for printing emails. Does StartMail allow you to print your emails? I ask because email provider Tutanota only allows emails to be printed from your computer and not from your phone or tablet.

1 Like

Should be able to with any wifi printer

Thank you for your response.
With Tutanota their iOS and android apps do not give you the option to print from your phone or tablet even if you have a Wi-Fi printer. I’ve checked out the StartMail website but it doesn’t mention anything about having the option to print from a phone and/or tablet. If anyone has StartMail, please let me know. Thank you.

Interesting that printing through mobile app would be a manufactured challenge, even for encrypted email clients.

While I’m not a start or tuta mail user, I am a proton user - and it does allow for print through it’s mobile android app.

3 Likes

Following. print emails is a must have for me.

1 Like

My free Protonmail has a print feature. Encryption is my main reason. Even approved by Big banks for verification emails because of the encryption.

1 Like

I agree that it’s odd Tutanota doesn’t allow printing on mobile devices. I will have to check out Proton. Thank yo for your response.

I will definitely check out Proton.

1 Like

Yes you can !!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your response.

1 Like