Sstream New Version

Notification with new Cinema legit or?

What exactly are you asking? What is Sstream?

https://sstream.cloud/welcome

Cinema 3.0 is legit. Troy has instructions on how to load it if you need assistance.

I typed this url in my Downloader app. Sstream required me to become a member by creating a login id and password. Then they wanted me to input a credit card, 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘒π˜ͺπ˜₯ 𝘸𝘰𝘢𝘭π˜₯ 𝘯𝘰𝘡 𝘣𝘦 𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘳𝘨𝘦π˜₯ 𝘒𝘡 𝘒𝘭𝘭. A couple of days later I got a text from my bank about a suspicious charge of $39.95 from masmc.info. My research revealed this to be a 3rd party billing service for β€œseveral online streaming services.” When I asked if sstream.cloud was a client, their response was that I must give them the first six and the last four digits of the card number. Of course , I absolutely refused. With those numbers an entirely new card can be manufactured. SO, I don’t know for sure if sstream is behind the scam, but definitely BEWARE.

1 Like

i loaded this a few days ago wasnt asked for anything just loaded like normal apps used it a few times with no problems so i would go to a different source if i were you be safe :+1:

1 Like

You need to be very careful, there is no membership for SS stream. I downloaded it was fine but it didn’t meet my needs plus I’m not into the f-bombs that had in it so I just deleted it. Glad you didn’t buy any of the membership. Troy does have a video for this app.

1 Like