Spectrum Internet and TV

Maybe you can use your phone as a hotspot

It depends on where you move to. I had Spectrum in NY. It worked good however, they continually raise their prices. I live in the mountains of East Tennessee. The local utility company has fiber optic.

Hey PCā€¦to be honest, youā€™re at the mercy of that particular cable systemā€¦if itā€™s been properly maintained, itā€™ll be fineā€¦if they havenā€™t put any needed upkeep into it since they took it overā€¦then maybe not so muchā€¦best to hit a local watering hole & ask the folks thereā€¦I doubt they will sugar coat what they think. GL on yer move to the mountainsā€¦ :cowboy_hat_face:

how you get this? promotion? my promotion up and my 600 is 70$

Go in and check on your bill, tell them due to issues I need to either cancel service or find a better plan. They have deals but they make commission and wont offer them unless you are serious. You could call and sometimes you get someone on the line that will help. My plan would be $60 for 900 but I wanted unlimited so tack on $30 more. Never worry about breaking contract because you are changing services and it wont matter.

Been debating getting att fiber but so hesitant due to having att about 10 years ago and it was HORRIBLE. But I hear good things about att fiber

I have Spectrum in Floridaā€¦ and i was thinking on killing it due to 70 for just internet (cut cord and use streaming servicesā€¦ tmobile gives me netflix) and the customer service lady who handles these cases who want to leave, told me never pay that always call in and have them give it to you for 50 and itā€™s unlimited.
I told them i was going to T-Mobile internet due to price (not available to me yetā€¦ grin)