Special OPS: Lioness

Anyone looking for a great series(imho) to watch its got to be Special OPS: Lioness. Not gona spoil it for anyone other than to say its well written and

The CIA drama—from the mind of the Yellowstone creator—boasts a cast of Zoe Saldaña, Nicole Kidman, and Morgan Freeman.

17 Likes

I’ve been watching it. Can’t wait to see where this is going. Just finished watching the entire 3 years of “The Godfather of Harlem” Well written and engaging.

3 Likes

you-a-bit-late-youre-late

4 Likes

if your into comedy as well TED LASSO best thing ive watched in ages

3 Likes

I am in love with it. I am a lot biased. God is a woman. HEHEHEHHE.

Just added it to stremio!

3 Likes

Been watching. Pretty decent

2 Likes

I was a bit apprehensive about this new series,but now I’ll give it a go.

Just finished season 2 of ST strange new worlds and really enjoyed it.

Wife and I loved and binged both seasons of Joe Pickett

5 Likes

Watching the new Picket series now.

2 Likes

I’m going to try both of those tonight thanks been looking for something to watch :+1::sunglasses:

@pirate77,

I love comdies, going to check it out over the weekend. Love to binge watch series.

2 Likes

Love Joe Pickett series

5 Likes

I just watched special ops and Joe Pickett first episode last night and enjoyed both. Finished up with a few Mc Calles Navy episodes hahaha

1 Like

After I watched the first 2 episodes of Special Ops, I liked it so much I had to share. Im only on episode 3 but I hear it gets even better as it progresses. Baseball season gets most of my viewing time this time of year.

5 Likes

I’ve been enjoying Little League at the moment since I like baseball.Lioness is decent.

1 Like

Unlike other streaming services, you won’t find any language, violence, or sexual surprises. Instead, you can rest assured that Pure Flix will only stream family-friendly movies, TV shows, and documentaries, so you can feel good about watching with your entire family.

Binged Picket the other day :+1:… almost gave up on it after episode 1 was kinda boring but the action picked up after that. Great show.

2 Likes

Did you find that Joe Picket, the charactor, was a little dumb?

1 Like

Hollywood had to hillbilly it up a bit. But the crazy backwoods types made it interesting. imho

1 Like