SmartTubeNext - Ad Free YouTube App on Firestick/Android

Originally published at: SmartTubeNext - Ad Free YouTube App on Firestick/Android

This guide will show you how to install SmartTubeNext for Ad-Free YouTube on Firestick, Android, and more. SmartTubeNext is becoming a popular ad-free YouTube application that works well on streaming devices. This appears to be a clone of the well-known Smart YouTube TV app, which has now been showing ads according to our website visitors.…

1 Like

Good evening all. Hope all are ok in these crazy times. Anyone have issues with smarttube next ? I scroll to the very bottom movies and when I select one it keeps saying sign in to view. I’ve tried signing in to YouTube and smarttube it just gives a code and tells me to enter it. I’ve tried and still to no avail can not seem to sign in to smarttube next. Any help would be great. I’m trying to set up a firestick for my father in-law and he can’t stand the ads but likes YouTube movies. Thanks in advance and be safe in these trying times :+1:t2:

I have had that same problem. I paused my VPN and things cleared up for me.

I tried installing SmartTube on my Nvidia Shield TV and get an error message
“This app was built for an older version of Android and doesn’t include the latest privacy protections”

help? :slight_smile: