Smarters iptv app U.K. PROBLEMS

HI just installed app on firestick but cant see any uk channels can anyone help please

@Brian123

Hi Brian welcome to the platform.

You installed Smart IPTV did it shows you your mac address to activated follow this link how to do that from TP manual.
Smart IPTV

But if you mean IPTV Starters you need to add m3u url otherwise it will not work again this is a link from TP manual.
IPTV Smarters

1 Like

The App has no content, it’s technically a ‘player’ and you need to source external playlists to give you channels. Import them into IPTV Smarters and you’ll have them to view.

3 Likes

hi Matrix bit of a novice here . I installed iptv smarters app following the troypoint news letter and just coppied all the login and set-up details from there . Smarters loaded ok onto firestick and all the live tv channels can be played but there is very few that are english and no UK or regional channels. I have looked at Smarter settings and cant see anyway for me to change user location .hope you can advise . Many thanks for your help so far Regards Brian.

1 Like

[quote=“Brian123, post:4, topic:66977”]
Hi KingPro bit of a novice here . I installed iptv smarters app following the troypoint news letter and just coppied all the login and set-up details from there . Smarters loaded ok onto firestick and all the live tv channels can be played but there is very few that are english and no UK or regional channels. I have looked at Smarter settings and cant see anyway for me to change user location .hope you can advise . Many thanks for your help so far Regards Brian.

@Brian123

Hi, if you’re using m3u url from payed service consider contacting their support.

But if you like free IPTV you can use any m3u url from any category provided by GitHub.
GitHub Free IPTV

Another link you can use by just clicking on the country, download list to your drive, then uploaded to your IPTV playe.
If you choose this one you will be allowed maximum 300 channels.
My Cat :smiley_cat:

So the best way to do that is by selecting a channel added to the list after selecting you’re favorite channels which is maximum 300 it will be showing in the right colomn of the screen from there you can download your new selected list.

Note: If you want more then 300 channels you have to download them separately and convert them m3u/4/8 url you can do that in later steps.
Personally I don’t need more than 50 favorite channels this is good enough for me.

One more. There’s another excellent IPTV Player
Tivimate this is selected by TP for the best IPTV Player which you can try, free or payed version.
Tivimate IPTV Player

1 Like

Hi Brian, add this as a playlist for UK channels: https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/countries/uk.m3u
Chose the UK EPG from here: GitHub - iptv-org/epg: EPG (Electronic Program Guide) for thousands of TV channels collected from different sources
This will give you available FREE channels. If you want ‘Premium’ channels, you would need a paid service IPTV, we cant discuss those on the forum, so you would need to research that on your own.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.