Smart YouTube Next freezing

Anyone else having issues with it freezing ? It’s freezing on multiple devices of mine . I checked my speeds and I’m getting just under 100mbps . Other apps are streaming without issue. I’ve even force stopped all apps and cleared the cache . It was doing it before an update and after . Still no luck

Hi @PiratePete, read your post and went to check mine, I passed on today’s update in case it was that but lo and behold today I’m getting freezing too.:thinking:

Dam. I’m getting ready to hookup 5 boxes at someone’s house in about 2 hours :person_facepalming:

I installed it this morning on one of my tablets - no freezing for me (so far) Yesterday, I watched several vids on SYTN on my BuzzTV x5 with no issues as well.

P.S. I believe i also did the update as well.

1 Like

Have you tried it today ? It worked fore last night as well. Today is another story.

Yes! I noticed a few weeks ago mine was freezing and just stitching off at random moments. Deleted and reinstalled and all was good for a week, then it starting playing up again. :unamused:

Ok so I just hooked up one of the new boxes I have in inventory and the app is working normal. No freezing . I’m going to go back to my boxes and clear data and see what happens.

1 Like

I did, like i said, on one of my tablets today. No issues - i watched 2-3 vids on it after installing it. I believe i downloaded it from Troy’s RAI. Come to think of it, i’m pretty sure i didn’t update this morning but i did in the app on my x5 yesterday. Again, watched multiple vids, no issues.

Guess i’ll see tomorrow if i’m affected as you!

2 Likes

Okay. My bad. I’m using it on another tv box now at it’s working fine :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Good to hear Pete! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ok so I just went back to one of my boxes and cleared the data in android settings and that fixed it. Maybe current update has a bug ?