Smart tube not working?

I have been using Smarttube on my Buzztv g-box. it is not working only getting the spinning circle of death after selecting any search returns. Tried the latest update / without latest update /with ss VPN/ w/o ssvpn. same result, program opens, I can do a search, search icons show up , I can scroll to selection , when I select I get the spinning circle of death. Any help would be much appreciated.

cheers

Make sure you have the latest version. I know you said you did but didn’t state the version. The original was compromised last November and was being auto uninstalled by Google and Amazon.

I’ve recently had a myriad of problem with STube. Using TizenTube works great, in several ways I like Tizen better. Download available from Troy’s toolbox.

Hi Mr. Grummppy, Yes ST has had some issues like you describe, lately. The developer is a staff of one person, Yuli. And the whole process is kinda like a whack-a-mole game. The dev makes changes to fix things and Google/YT whacks down the changes. He typically fixes things in a few day.

I do likeTizenTube, but it hasn’t been playing nice lately. I refuse to sign in so all I get is “Sign in to prove you are not a bot”. I use to be able to sign in as a guest but that hasn’t worked for several weeks.

@JerryJ & @Grummppy Please clear cache then check and see if there are any updates in Playstore. I was experiencing those very symptoms (TizenTube) and after a good cache scrub, updating the stuff in playstore, then rebooting, im back to spiraling down some you tube goodness, buffer-free! Hope yall get it sorted as it sure can be aggravating for sure. :zany_face: