Sling tv free and totally legal!

Hey guys, I was just surfing YouTube and came across this. Apparently, Sling TV has a FREE subscription. I don’t think this is any sort of a trial, because I did not sign up using any sort of CC. All I did was make a free account. Android people need to go to this site and click the “SLING FREE TV” tab found in the upper righthand corner. I would imagine you FS people could do the same thing, but the YouTube vid demonstrated 2 methods to do this. Both ways are very simple. I think this is something to check out. Lots of stuff to watch; movies, vod tv shows, live, and even the ability to get local ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and Univision using an HD antenna. They talk about enhancing the local experience utilizing a product called AirTV. Anyway, I think this is worth a look!

:fire:1​

Here are the YouTube link and the website

Sling TV: Stream Live TV, Sports, News, and Movies Online

(16) :fire: HOW TO GET Sling TV for FREE!!! :fire:FIRESTICK/ANDROID TV :fire: - YouTube

Download the app from either the App Store or the Play Store.

You have to set up your FREE account before you can get into the app.

3 Likes

I must have known about this at one time, because after PF’s post I realized I had a username for Sling lol. I forget exactly how much stuff you can watch, but does look like a decent amount of free stuff that could be, if nothing else, a good backup to an IPTV service.

4 Likes

I actually had this setup and the airtv device…its in a box somewhere. Airtv can be used with a free sling account for locals and it easily integrates with a sling sub. I find it clumsy to navigate even using the air device. Tivimate with locals via my network is much better. Its a gateway drug to the otherside :rofl: :crazy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

6 Likes

I thought the same thing because when I first downloaded the app from the Play Store it only had an option to sign in. So, I tried signing in with a couple of different emails and PW I always use for this stuff, and they said my sign info was incorrect. That’s when I went to the webpage and saw the “SLING FREE TV”. Then after clicking on that the FREE option show up.

Anyway, I know for a fact I NEVER have ever signed up or made an account with SLING TV until just a few minutes ago.

5 Likes

Oh, definitely this does NOT compare or compete with using Tivimate and m3us. But this seems like a decent enough app to have for those wtf moments when your service goes down. Also, this would be a nice app for those that do not have any iptv services.

1 Like

Rabbit ears are my backup for tv :joy:, Seriously tho sling is really the only option for a paid provider other than philo and tugotv but they are limited. If I was to go back it most likely would be with sling and the orange package. The nice part is you can switch services anytime with them. If they didnt limit the blue pack to one stream I might have never found Troypoint in my quest for freedom :tropical_drink: :beers: :clinking_glasses: :us: :man_detective:

5 Likes

I’ll keep the app on my device, but right now I’m heading back to Syncler+ to finish watching a movie that I got side tracked with this topic. lol

I think it is worth keeping. It ranks up there with Pluto and maybe even Samsung.

2 Likes

For my location, one of the major networks isn’t available via either of my subs and the others are not nearly as reliable as OTA. So I still use Sling and Airtv.

6 Likes

Don’t know anything about AirTV, but I am going to research it tomorrow. It sounds like the Homerun HD device.

2 Likes

Sling was my provider, always took care of any issue. My biigest need was for regional sports which they dont have, so I was always looking. Fubo soon got the regionals and now the price has exploded. Xfinity has what I need but Im not taking out a loan to cover :skull_and_crossbones:… So here I am :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It sort of is, but it’s not as flexible as one of the Homerun devices.

4 Likes

Are there adverts on Sling TV?

2 Likes

No pop-up adverts, but it does have commercial breaks like used in Pluto, CineVault, and YouTube.

Same with me. I use Sling and AirTV for my local channels.

1 Like

Thanks for the notification. I can certainly use this.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.