Should I Use IPTV? What You Need to Know

Originally published at: https://troypoint.com/should-i-use-iptv/

Should I use IPTV? The reason I’m writing this article is to explain the different types of IPTV and why someone should think twice before registering for an IPTV subscription. IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television and it’s currently the best way to gain access to live TV channels that you would normally pay a…

2 Likes

If you still need a reason why you should use unverified IPTV, read this article.

I follow Jared Newman if only to get frequent reconfirmation that Troypoint Insider is a great solution to the never ending ripoffs we face at the hands of the verified providers. And that is starting to include the OTA channels as well.

1 Like

Love this site. My situation is using recommendations here are just as much now, without the headache. I live in SC. Spectrum has a monopoly here. I have a package of all the channels I want and internet. $135 a month with the $30 ACP discount. Which may end soon. Shareholders want their money. If I cancel the package and just get internet. $70.00 monthly unless I get mobile service through them

TMobile is $50 a month. 200 Mbps