Sharing Your Credit Card With a Shady Pirate IPTV Service Isn’t a Brilliant Idea

Sharing Your Credit Card With a Shady Pirate IPTV Service Isn’t a Brilliant Idea * TorrentFreak

Just more proof that you should use a low or limited funds dummy dedicated CC to make these kinds of transactions.
I have one I use that I do not keep more than $500 bucks in it at any time. I also, have it set to send me a text an email when ANY purchase is made.

Btw, most of the time I only may have about $100 bucks sitting in my balance. If I need more money in that account. I just transfer what I need. Been doing it this way for many, many years.

The only real negative I have encountered with iptv services is all the spam I end up getting from the email I give them. Fortunately, I also only use a dummy email for these types of subs.

Fyi, that China iptv service everyone was hyping on a few months ago is one of the biggest culprits for spamming.

3 Likes

TRUE DAT…I also have an email dedicated to iptv services only :skull:

3 Likes

Yup. I have a card I didn’t use anymore and I was able to setup purchase limits on it. Any purchase over $100 automatically gets blocked and I get notified.

3 Likes

The use of a Visa gift card would also work. Get anywhere for a few dollars and use it to buy IPTV subs. Most are reloadable so tha t would be used for renewals

There are a couple on that list that were mentioned here. One was even recommended. Gemini Streams was one of them.

SMH…use Crypto and be done with it…ZERO worries…FU ACE and DCA! :fu: :fu: :rofl:

So if they burn you while you’re using crypto how do u get your money back?

You don’t.

seinfeld-money

been paying with Bitcoin for almost a year now and HAVEN’T been “burned” . if you know how to pay with crypto you WON’T get burned…it really isn’t that difficult. most all wallets use Q codes to make payments so all you do is scan the Q code and the RIGHT amount is sent.

If you buy a product with bitcoin, rather be a IPTV sub or any other product and they don’t deliver how to get your money back?

i ONLY use Bitcoin to purchase my Two “Services” AND RD which i have been using for three years now so i KNOW who i’m dealing with and they have never NOT delivered…i don’t use bitcoin for ANYTHING else.i haven’t had to request a refund of anything i used bitcoin to pay for so i guess i’ll cross that road when i get to it. :grimacing:

1 Like