Setting up Amazon tablet

First recheck that your info is correct. I used both xtream and the regular m3u url’s and they both worked for me. I have installed paid and freebies.

Now with that all being said. If you only want to have one playlist from your service installed on your tablet. Then you might want to consider downloading the branded app made for phones from your provider. Tivimate is NOT touchscreen ready! Most of the features I can get to work, but NOT all of them.

Like I said before, I am learning on the fly, also. I am just a stubborn type and am determined to find fixes for stuff! lol

Here is one more solution to try. Download the “Send Anywhere” app on your streaming device and your tablet. It’s a free app you can get from the Google play store. Then send your working Tivimate app from your device to your tablet and download it from the transfer page in Send Anywhere.

Btw, if I only wanted to have one playlist installed. Then I would most likely just install a player that is made for tablets/phones and run my service from there. As it is, I have several playlists I use and installed them all on my Tivimate. Is it the optimum setup for a player on a tablet; NO! But it is good enough for my needs using multiple playlists. Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if the developer goes ahead and makes his app tablet/phone friendly.

1 Like

Final answer: Tivimate works perfectly fine on tablets if you use a remote. Since most of us have our phones on us at all times, I suggest using your phone as a remote. And since tablets and phones are very mobile and can switch Wi-Fi networks all the time, I suggest pairing via Bluetooth. If you buy the premium version of this app for $4.50 you can have all functionality (air mouse, keyboard, media buttons, etc.).

4 Likes

WOOHOO!!! You are the greatest! This app is working P E R F E C T L Y !

Thanks for your time researching this. S O L V E D !

BOOM!!

4 Likes

Don’t forget to mark the solution :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t think I can. The “solved” option does not appear for me. Maybe only the person who created the topic can mark it as solved?

2 Likes

Yeah, unless Dracoo can as a moderator. No big deal. Just saves others the time it takes to read the whole chain.

1 Like

Me and my OCD thanks you! lol

2 Likes

@Splashking

To summarize.

You should look here: Rapid app installer setup video

This allows you to get all your apps onto your tablet. Watch the whole video.

Second, as @Jayhawks659 mentioned you can turn your device into a remote to solve your tivimate issues for touch screen devices.

I hope this helps, please take your time and go through everything slowly, don’t get frustrated just keep trying.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.