SERIES: The Outsider

Books always are better, but watch Mr Mercedes cause it’s that good !

1 Like

The Outsider has turned very strange :crazy_face: …Havent seen the star in several episodes…so is he the boogieman :joy:… dunno yet as this has turned sci-fi imho :alien:

1 Like

Now this series is looking good :+1:

I loved this series and wished they would have re-uped the series! It was so good!

This is the first I heard of Reelgood. I’ve been using JustWatch, which appears similar. Has anyone used both and would compare the two?

I’ve looked at Juswatch. I think for the most part all these services do the same job just have different UI’s. Between this and another site I use that lists the Top 10 TV Shows/movies Daily by Country on NetFlix I get more content than I can watch

There’s SO much content out there nowadays, something for everyone. I’m getting excited about The Old Man season two after just seeing the teaser on YouTube. Jeff Bridges is great in everything he’s ever done.

The Old Man - Season 2 Teaser

He reminds me of that hillbilly dog in the cartoons that mumbles. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

beverly-hillbillies-hat

2 Likes

are You talking about Muttley??

Nope. I can’t find it. They were a family of hillbilly dogs. Grandma smoked a corn cob pipe. One of them always mumbled and their laugh was like a weeze, only the other dogs could understand him. Maybe considered inappropriate now.

was it a looney tunes short?I’m thinking it was the hillbilly bears.

2 Likes

Yes yes yes. It was the bears not dogs. Damn you’re a good detective. Tx my friend. Been driving me nuts. Lol. Well more nuts.

3 Likes