Seren - Trakt Collection

Thank you Troy for recommending Seren and the detailed tutorial! Much appreciated. It certainly is a great add-on in most respects.

I’ve found an irritating little issue though, using it with Kodi on an Android TV box. I wonder if anyone else has experienced the same?

When selecting my Trakt Shows Collection, the shows are split up into pages. To make it even more irritating, some pages only display two shows, others up to six. And they are not sorted alphabetically either.

I tried the Kodi sort functions in the menu on the left side of the screen, but they don’t help. Is there something I’ve done wrong or missing?

The Oath add-on doesn’t split the shows into pages and they are sorted alphabetically. I’d love to find out if Seren can be set up the same.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

4 Likes

I’d like to get a clarification about “collection” on trakt. I’m a little confused on what it’s used for since you have a watchlist

3 Likes

This link will show you how to use a collection

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve read this and others over and over. It sounds like things you own, I’m trying to decipher if it’s like a watchlist and collection just not needed :joy:

2 Likes

@T83
@dadshade

For trakt on kodi, save what your watching to your favorites.

Seren also can track stuff for you too.

7 Likes

That’s exactly what I’ve been doing. Hopefully trakt lets you know next season up like it does episodes. Thx

3 Likes

Seren you may of already done this but even if it’s in a build you have to set it up by itself with Real-Debrid and Trak tv.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I’m using it with the Slate build which is amazing and was also recommended at some point by Troy. I have authorised Trakt and Real Debrid and they work fine. Thanks for the suggestion.

It is just that my Trakt Shows Collection gets split up into random non-alphabetical pages as I mentioned. Apart from that it’s great and I’m happy with the way I use Trakt to collect shows and movies. I was just wondering if anyone knows of a way to remedy this little “bug”.

Keep safe and well.

3 Likes

I apologize I am just responding now but you are very welcome!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.